Overcome panic attacks! Overcome panic attacks!

Hey! This was great! Good to see you are still here, Spike! But what happened to your other videos? Snow Snow for Lucy was outstanding!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hi, your answer and other questions may be answered in great detail in one of my recent news posts. "My last project. Goodbye."
Thank you for your appreciation, I give all the Glory to God! :)

Death of Freshy Death of Freshy

Oh, yea!

Everything, awesome. Animation, voice acting, humor, all very well done. i have one problem though... TOY STORY 3 IS THE BEST ANIMATED FILM YET!!! >:(

VieRickend responds:

This came out before Toy Story 3. Me and my boss weren't too sure if it was going to be good. But, it was an excellent masterpiece.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I was looking forward to this for a year...

And that was AWESOME! FREAKING INCREDIBLE! I would give it a Ten but the Assassin puking up his balls.... I barfed. No joke. Thank goodness for waste baskets. Great stuff, and I hope to see more Larry this coming year!

Loved Loved

Whoa!

That was simply beautiful! It's almost perfect for the message it tries to convey. Why can't we have more games like this?

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Oh yeah!

My favorite game! Not because of how awesome it is, but that one of the weapons is a Keyblade!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Dominating the World.

This is the best out of the series(in my opinion), and the second best on NG. Good work. Also, adding the Tank and MJ was a very nice touch. All thou, there is a lot of lag, the game is great overall. Fully Awesome. :)

[TMM43] Angel Eyes [TMM43] Angel Eyes

Pretty good!

Just add one more minute and it's gold!

Front Line Soldiers - Colporteurs Front Line Soldiers - Colporteurs